Tips For Avoided Facebook From Hackers

24 May 2014


At first I was writing this paper is due in september and my Facebook hacked by someone. But strangely at that time I never went to another place that is connected to the internet, because I prefer to use the internet at home. So the chances of getting a keylogger almost nothing. But I never tell my Facebook account to someone I know, and even then was so long ago. And to this day I have many times tried to access my Facebook account a long time, but it was too late because all personal data has been changed by the hacker. So the conclusion is I will give you some tips on how to order FB (Facebook) to avoid the act of hackers, so events that I experienced did not happen to you.
1) Do not give your personal account information to someone new you know.
2) Be careful when playing in a place that is connected to the internet, try using a password that has been combined with letters, numbers, and characters. To be safe if you have a flash disc, just typing your password in a notepad, then paste the copied later lived alone.
3) Do not easily believe the new people who you know in a way not to allow others to be your friend.
4) Finally, pray that you are not hacked Facebook.
Hopefully some of my tips will be useful for all my friends.


Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO theproperty-developer

0 komentar:

Post a Comment